IJEN CRATER Tour – The Blue flame
English speaking Tour Guide, Admission Fee+ camera charge, Mineral Water
THE IJEN CRATER TOUR brings you to the peak of the IJEN stratovolcanoes complex with a magnificent volcanic landscape. Observe the hard life of sulphur miners carrying sulphur rocks from deep down in the crater floor. They carry about 80 – 100 kg of sulphur rocks up to the crater rim and walk down about 3 km to the foot of the hill.
This tour is recommended for active and fit participants only, as the journey quite challenging. All the tourists are prohibited to walk down to the Crater Lake which is also known as HELL’S KITCHEN
Preparation: Camera, sport shoes, casual dress, mask.
The Above Rate Includes :
- Transportation with 4 WD Land Rover Jeep
- Certified Guide from Margo Utomo
- Entrance Fee / Admission Fee
- 1x Breakfast Box, 1x Coffee Break
- Camera Charge – Mineral Water during tours
- Refreshment Cold Towel – First Aid / Standard medicines on stand by
- Additional Tour Guide / Leader joining the guest will be charged at Rp. 200.000 nett (1 person only – with no additional car)
- Additional charge if drop straight to Ketapang atRp. 400.000 nett / car.
- Each car will be seated with maximum 4 guests accompany with 1 guide
- This tour can be cancelled at any time due to weather / other Force Majeure